Wednesday 23 September 2009

Good news!

I've just heard from Logical Lust - an acceptance! They're going to be e-publishing my Pilgrim for Love in 2010. Which leaves my second erotic novella still in the submission process, after one rejection... and means I've got a contract to look through (ugh, hate the legal work) and a marketing plan to write.

Pilgrim for Love is a medieval story about youth and age, innocence and experience - and the way we so often get everything completely wrong about each other.

And it took relatively little research, as the setting is one that I know - the pilgrim route to Santiago de Compostela - and the few questions I had, re-enactor friends were able to answer.

I was very tempted to put in one deliberate mistake though! Just to see if my readers are attentive...

No comments:

Post a Comment