Saturday 20 June 2009

My first erotic novel is out! It's been a long time in the coming (so to speak) - I first heard the shaggy dog story that was the kernel for the plot twenty years ago, from my dearly beloved tutor at Cambridge, a man with a dirty mind and a keen eye for style. I hope I've inherited both. He'd be thrilled to know that the whole final scene revolves around the desperate search for a manuscript - he was never happier than when he'd found some marginal annotation that other scholars had missed, or when he'd found, in tiny neat letters on the flyleaf of an old text, the signature of a poet.

Anyway, here's the link to The Diligence de Lyon. It's been fun writing it.

And I really liked what the chaps at Liquid Silver came up with for the cover. Superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment